Campsite Les Voiles d’Anjou
- Luxurious Bungalow Tent at -campsite
- English spoken
- Friendly, familial atmosphere
- Website campsite: Les Voiles d’Anjou
- Heated and covered pool
- Bar and terrace
- Spacious pitches with a lot of privacy
- WiFi available
- Member of the Yelloh Village quality group
- Recommendation at Zoover – 7,4
- Nearby the beautiful cities Saumur and Angers
Welcome in the valley of the kings
Les Voiles d’Anjou welcomes you in a friendly, familial atmosphere. As a couple or with the whole family, for a cultural or an active holiday, walking or cycling, to visit the entire region or do nothing at all. Come and dare to have a different type of holiday…
Discover the delights
With campsite Les Voiles d’Anjou, camping holidays in the Loire Valley, close to wonderful châteaux, await you! Upmarket accommodation, spacious and landscaped pitches of 100 till 150 m2 and more. There’s no doubt about it: you really are in one of the finest open-air hotels! You’ll be in a sumptuous setting here, full of authenticity and peace. It’ll be perfect for setting off to discover the delights of the region with prestigious vineyards, famous châteaux, very unusual troglodyte villages and the majestic and tranquil Loire river itself.
The entertainment, for people of all ages, will not be intrusive, to make sure that you’ll really be able to enjoy your holiday in the great outdoors.
Activities for the whole family
Above all family-friendly and fun, the campsite has thought of everything to make sure the whole family enjoys a truly unforgettable holiday! Children will love the trampolines, inflatable toys and games area. Older visitors, meanwhile, will be able to play volleyball, pétanque, tennis or table tennis. Or how about some mini golf with the family!
Make the most of your holiday and enjoy some sports while you’re here! In the morning, you could gently wake your body up with some aquagym, before challenging your campsite neighbours to a bit of football or archery. The campsite has thought of everything: if the weather is not up to much, you can come and enjoy the games room.
During July and August, five evenings per week, the campsite entertainment team arranges everything for you, including junior disco, concerts, shows, cinema, bingo and theme-based meals. You’ll love your evenings at the campsite!
All the shops are nearby
There are no shops within the campsite itself, but you’ll be able to find all you need within a few hundred metres, in the village, with a mini supermarket, butcher’s, restaurants and medical services etc. But you’ll still find a bread counter selling bread and pastries in the campsite which is great for breakfasts, as well as a small grocers selling basic goods. And the bigger (shopping-)cities Angers and Saumur are nearby.
For discovering the region
The campsite regularly organises supervised outings for exploring all the facets of the region. So you’ll be able to register for canoe trips, so you can go and discover the shores of the Loire and its landscapes in a whole new way, or set off for some adventure tree-climbing to gain a bit of altitude!
Sports and relaxation
- Sports activities (archery, volleybal, aquagym, soccer, basketball, etc.)
- Games room
- Activities organised by the activityteam
- Mini golf
- Group sports
- Tennis court
- Wellness centre
- For children:
- Club Kids: 5-7 years (July and August)
- Club Club Juniors: 8-12 years (July and August)
- Paddling pool
- Bouncing house
- Table tennis
- Arts and handicrafts
- Play area
- And much more
Wining and dining
- Have a home-made pizza to take away
- A pub setting at the campsite bar
- Two grill plates and a communal barbecue area with picnic tables nearby
- In July and August concerts at the campsite
- Giant screen to watch the main sports events
The Loire Valley is part of the World Heritage list of UNESCO. The village of Les Rosiers sur Loire has a strong gastronomic tradition.
Indispensable excursions :
- Terra Botanica: first amusement park about nature.
- The Troglodyte Homes in the neighborhood there are the largest concentration of troglodyte homes of the Loire Valley.
- The Abbey of Fontevraud, one of the most beautiful abbeys of France, including. the tombs of Richard the Lionheart and his mother Eleanor of Aquitaine.
- The BIOPARC of Doue la Fontaine, the zoo where most births of endangered species occur in France.
- The rose gardens of Doue la Fontaine.
- Historical monuments in the region in miniature versions of tuff stone at Pierre et Lumiere.
- The mushroom farms.
- The beautiful châteaux of Angers and Saumur.
Les Voiles d’Anjou
6 rue Ste Baudruche
F-49350 Les Rosiers sur Loire
Maine-et-Loire – France
Tel. : 0033-(0) 241 519 433
|N 47.35890°, W 0.22600°|
|Here you can see the location of campsite Les Voiles d’Anjou. You can zoom in and zoom out.
Please click icon to see the best route to Les Voiles d’Anjou. Have a nice holiday!
Book now your luxurious Bungalow Tent!
Book now and enjoy your holiday at campsite Les Voiles d’Anjou. Please contact us if you have any question.