Campsite La Garangeoire
- Luxurious Bungalow Tent at -premium camping
- English spoken
- Website campsite: La Garangeoire
- Heated pool, water slides and paddling pool
- Member quality group Les Castels
- Own Lagoon with sandy beach of fine sand
- Spa and Sauna
- Equestrian Centre
- Kid’s Club and Teens Club
- Sports: archery, volleyball, aquagym etc.
- Wifi available
- Very high recommendation at Zoover – 8,8!
- See the video at YouTube
- 10 Miles from beach and ocean
Welcome to La Garangeoire
The art of hospitality as it is our calling: to receive guests with a warm and personal welcome like “at home”.
Castel 5-star campsite La Garangeoire welcomes you in a protected environment of a 200 hectares tree filled park. Its geographical location is the perfect holiday base for exploring the unknown heritage of the Vendée, the wonderful countryside, the beautiful beaches (only 10 miles away)
Become an actor of your own holiday at La Garangeoire! You will enjoy the quiet spaces where forests, rolling hills, ponds and pastures live in harmony. If you’re a lover of nature, we offer many activities: angling in our 4 fishing lakes, horse riding, walks or biking, canoeing …
Enjoyable moments for the whole family: around the heated swimming pool with its waterslides, sports fields and during the warm summer evenings, which are organized in the garden of the restaurant.
Here, the luxury is the space!
While going up the Avenue of La Garangeoire, forget all your everyday worries. La Garangeoire is primarily open space … the spacious pitches (165m² on average) guarantee the respect of your privacy. We consider them real places for relaxation to help you make the most out of your holiday. 5-Star service, service with a smile!
The reception staff of La Garangeoire are multilingual receptionists. You can contact them for getting information and advice about activities in and around the campsite and other Vendean tourists sites.
Blue lagoon and heated pool
Enjoy swimming in the heated pool. The pool complex is located opposite the terrace of the bar, in a natural environment and it is open during the whole season. There is also a covered pool and paddling pool for babies. But don’t forget the 3 water slides. Spectacular! You can also take a natural bath in the lagoon. In the wooded and natural area, you can access the private beach of campsite la Garangeoire by a path surrounded by wooden fences, reminiscent of the charms of seaside dunes.
The beach of 1000 m2 of fine sand slopes gently. The water of the lagoon is clear and chlorine free and the water filtration process is 100% environmentally friendly. The depth of the lagoon of La Garangeoire is 90cm maximum, and therefore intended for recreational bathing.
Active holidays, quiet holidays: It’s your choice!
La Garangeoire is a family campsite par excellence. Holidays at La Garangeoire give you the opportunity to play your favourite sport or discover new activities : angling in our 4 lakes, tennis, football, basket & volley ball, horse or poney riding, canoeing, crazy-golf, trampolines, pedal karting….
Sanitary blocks are all equipped with launderette, chemical disposal outlet, hair-dryers, paper and soap dispensers. Individual and family bathrooms, baby baths and specific bathrooms for disabled guests are available.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Sports and relaxation
- Sports activities (tennis, archery, volleybal, aquagym, soccer, basketball, etc.)
- Horse and poney riding
- Crazy golf
- Pedal Karting
- Table tennis
- Cycling and mountain biking
- Activities organised by the activityteam
- Heated pool and water slides
- Spa and sauna
- Music nights at the bar
- Angling (4 lakes)
- For children:
- Kids club (4-12 years, May until September)
- Paddling pool
- Teens Club (12-16 years old)
- Bouncy castle
- Games room
- And much more
Wining and dining
- The bar is spacious with various entertainments, and also the place where sport events are broadcast.
- Have a dinner in an authentic setting. Enjoy the warm setting of the restaurant.
- You’re on holiday and don’t want to cook, then you will enjoy our takeaway.
- Crepe-party: cook your own crepes on our outdoor specific tables.
- The grocery offers a large variety of products.
- Giant screen to watch the main sports events.
Campsite La Garangeoire is located in the Vendée. The Vendée has a maritime climate that brings mild weather all year round, said to be a microclimat and ensures sunshine over the department. The campsite is the ideal starting point to explore the Vendée.
The beaches nearest to La Garangeoire are at Bretignolles sur Mer approx 12kms away. Other beaches to discover are:
- Les Sables d’Olonne (The Departure harbour of the famous Vendée Globe)
- Saint Gilles Croix de Vie (Fishing harbour)
- Veillon beach, in Talmont-Saint-Hilaire
- Mine beach, in Jard sur Mer
- Dames beach, in Noirmoutie
- The naturist beach Sauveterre, in Olonne-sur-Mer
Visit the islands of the Vendee: Noirmoutier and Yeu
Island of Noirmoutier; this pretty island is often called the Isle of Mimosas because of its mild climate which allows Mimosa to flower even in the Winter. It is dominated by salt marshes, dunes and oak forests.
The Passage du Gois is a popular tourist attraction, passable by car only two times a day when the tide is out.
Ile d’Yeu is only accessed by the sea, on its 23 km, the Island possesses a diverse range of scenery: Long beaches with dunes and forests sheltering them, wild rocky coastline with white sandy creeks. Wooded park with many as they nestle in the shelter of the foliage of Willows and sloe, low houses roofs the tiles flaps, and color. Plenty of flora and fauna means this island is full of colour throughout the year.
Don’t forget to visit the Great Park of The Puy du Fou and the Cinéscénie of Puy du Fou.
- Saint Julien des Landes (2,5 miles)
- La Mothe Achard (5 miles)
- Coëx (5 miles)
- Bretignolles-sur-Mer (8 miles)
- Brem-sur-Mer (10 miles)
- St.-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie (15 miles)
- Les Sables d’Olonne (16 miles)
- La Roche-sur-Yon (18 miles)
Route de la Chapelle-Hermier
F-85150 Saint Julien des Landes
Tel. : 00-33-251 466 539
|Latitude 46.663648 / Longitude -1.713395|
|Here you can see the location of campsite La Garangeoire. You can zoom in and zoom out.
Please click icon to see the best route to La Garangeoire. Have a nice holiday!
Book now your luxurious Bungalow Tent!
Book now and enjoy your holiday at campsite La Garangeoire. Please contact us if you have any question.